Hair Extensions!!!

I got hair extensions done yay!! thought i would show you the before and after and tell you about the experiance so here goes.........

  before and after

my hair is naturally wavy/curly and is quiet thin and sometimes  can be dry and brittle due to years of abuse...


I recently went for a consultation about having bonded hair extensions which means you have small bits of hair bonded/glued it to your own hair this process doesn't damage the hair and can provide length and thickness as well as adding colour.....


I went to Holistic Hair hairdressers on rainbow hill tel: 01905 7529055
which has a nice relaxed atmosphere with friendly staff that are more then willing to sit down with you and discuss any queries.....


I had my hair extensions done in two colours black as the main colour and mahogany red flashes put through to break up the black and give it an edgy twist......


It took 2hrs to have the extensions put in then i had it cut and styled....
Holistic hair supplied me with an aftercare leaflet  and recommended using dove shampoo and condition as it gentle on the hair.



For my hair type and the amount of extensions used and the length it would cost roughly £260 but this varies on your own hair that's why you have a consultation so they can asses your hair and price up what you want. Included in the price are three maintenance checks where they top up the hair extensions if you have lost any these checks are usually done every 4-6 wks. To have the extensions removed they have to be soaked in a special solution to dissolve the bonds which cost £55. The better you look after the hair extensions the longer they will last. At night time you are recommended to tie them up in a loose ponytail....there may be a little discomfort for a week but it soon goes away. I will keep you posted on my journey with these hair extensions but so far i absolutely love them!!!!!!!                                   


0 comments:

Post a Comment