Tattoo's...

Tattoo's some people hate them some people love them....
I'm some one who loves them that's probably why i have five and want more...


I had my first tattoo done when i was a lot younger (lets just say i was still in high school) and from that day it became a growing addiction hahaha....

All of my tattoo's have personal meanings behind them and i have never regretted having any of them done.

So for those of you reading who don't know me i thought i would show you a few of my tattoo's....


This tattoo on the back of my neck is angel wings with a twist...



 
This tattoo is on the back of my left shoulder....                                                



This tattoo is in the middle of my lower back ...



I have two other small tattoo's but those only get seen by the lucky few....

Hope you are all having a nice weekend x
                                            


0 comments:

Post a Comment